Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Never Say Never

I  said I would never have a blog but here I am!!  I have discovered card challenges and having a blog just seems to be the way to go with this creative adventure. If you haven't participated in a card challenge I suggest you give it a try.  I must say it is quite addictive.   The most difficult part of setting up a blog was coming up with a name.  It seems like every name I considered was taken or just didn't fit. After almost two weeks of brainstorming names my 10 year old daughter was the one that came up with the current blog name. With a little tweaking from my work friends here we are.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my little creative spot on the net.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on getting your blog going I love the name too. Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.i love it..the name the theme everything..wtg sandra..loves ya

    ReplyDelete